Dentroid Technologies (Emudent) is an ambitious high-growth venture that aims to modernise the way dentistry is practiced and empower dentists with automation tools that boosts their precision and productivity. Dentroid was launched in Canberra in 2017 and has since received recognition and support from leading innovation, technology, and business leaders.
Dentroid is now seeking to hire a highly innovative laser and optical engineer/scientist with strong practical focus and the following skills:
- A can-do champion and a totally out-of-the-box thinker!
- Degree qualification in laser physics, photonics or similar discipline
- 3 or more years of experience
- Good experience and understanding of optical components, and optical system design
- Experience in handling, assembling, and aligning laser components such as lenses, mirrors and connectors as a hands-on practitioner
- Experience in fibre optics evaluation, coupling and maintenance is a plus.
- Experience in Mid to high-power lasers. Medical or dental application is a plus
- Desired but not essential: experience in project management, medical or dental devices, robotics, MEMS or mechatronics
Please see here for the details. Application deadline: 11 pm Sunday 28 June 2020.