Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
- Do you have experience in designing & modelling optical systems?
- Develop new optical systems for scientific & industrial measurement applications!
- Join CSIRO – Australia's premier science and innovation research organisation
CSIRO Manufacturing is seeking an experienced Research Scientist/Engineer in Optical Systems. In this exciting role, you will undertake research, design and development of optical, photonic and terahertz systems which may be used for a range of scientific and industrial measurement applications.
Your duties will include
- Developing innovative optical and terahertz techniques to solve measurement problems in imaging, spectroscopy and interferometry.
- Designing, constructing and testing optical and terahertz experiments and prototypes in collaboration with team members.
- Developing numerical and/or computational models of optical and terahertz systems to predict performance and optimise designs.
- Collecting and analysing measurement results, comparing with theory and using this to validate designs and to develop new and improved systems and techniques.
Location: Sydney (Lindfield) NSW
Salary: AU$98k - AU$106k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 2 years
Full Details: https://jobs.csiro.au/job/Sydney%2C-NSW-CSOF-Job/565544600/?locale=en_GB