The ARC Centre of Excellence for Engineered Quantum Systems (EQUS) is launching a new initiative - the Deborah Jin Fellowship. Details will available at this link: http://bit.ly/equs-dj
EQUS is seeking to appoint two outstanding early career female candidates to perform research at one of our nodes (UQ, USYD, MQ, and UWA), as determined by the candidate’s expertise and research aspirations. The appointment is for up to three years. This appointment can be full-time, part-time and/or accommodate different types of flexible working. Job-sharing arrangements will also be considered. The level of appointment will be commensurate with the research experience and performance standards for academic levels A/B. Candidates who identify as women and are within five years of the conferral date of their PhD are eligible to apply. The eligibility period may be extended to take into account career interruptions.
- Location: Brisbane, Sydney, Perth
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Duration: Three years
- Classification: Academic A/B
- Salary package: Level A $84,424 to $98,940/ Level B $95,771 to $123,628 (exact rate depends on institution) plus 17% superannuation
- Relocation support: Available upon application (up to AUD$5,000), as are start-up research funds (up to AUD$10,000).
- Applications close: August 5 at 8am AEST